Our general self priming trash pump structure consists of six parts, namely impeller, seal ring, bearing, pump shaft, pump body, stuffing box. It is easy to install and can be used as a general self-priming sewage pump for pressurized water supply in high-rise buildings. It can also transport sewage containing granular fiber. In addition to transporting sewage, it is also suitable for use as a hydrophobic pump, filtration and condensing circulation pump.
Specification for the use of several core components of self priming trash pumps
1. The impeller is the core part of the self-priming sewage pump. Its high speed is relatively high, and the blade on the impeller plays a major role. The impeller should pass the static balance test before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the frictional loss of water flow.
2, the seal ring is also known as the leak reduction ring. The gap between the impeller inlet and the pump casing is too large, so that the water in the high pressure zone of the pump flows to the low pressure zone through the gap, which affects the water output of the pump and reduces the efficiency. If the clearance is too small, the friction between the impeller and the pump casing may cause friction. In order to increase the backflow resistance and reduce the internal leakage, and delay the service life of the impeller and the pump casing, a sealing ring is arranged at the inner edge of the pump casing and the outer joint of the impeller, and the sealing gap is preferably maintained between 0.25 and 1.10 mm.
3. The bearing is a member that supports the pump shaft on the pump shaft, and has two kinds of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Rolling bearings use butter as a lubricant to refuel properly. Generally 2/3~3/4 of the volume will heat too much, too little and there will be noise and heat! The sliding bearing uses transparent oil as the lubricant, refueling to the oil level line. Too much oil will ooze along the pump shaft and float, too few bearings will overheat and burn out. Accidents! During the operation of the self-priming pump, the temperature of the bearing is up to 85 degrees, which is generally about 60 degrees. If it is high, it will be high. Find the reason (whether there are impurities, whether the oil is black, whether it is water) and deal with it in time!
4. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the coupling to the motor and transfer the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component that transmits mechanical energy.
5. The pump body is also called the pump casing, which is the main body of the self-priming centrifugal pump. It acts as a support and is attached to the bracket on which the bearing is mounted.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water sealing ring, packing tube, packing gland and water sealing tube. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, so that the water in the pump does not flow to the outside and the outside air does not enter the pump.
Always keep the vacuum inside the pump! When the pump shaft and the packing friction generate heat, the water should be sealed to the water seal ring to cool the packing! Keep the self-priming centrifugal pump running normally. Therefore, it is especially important to check the stuffing box during the running inspection of the centrifugal pump! The packing should be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.