Vertical fire pump is mainly used for pressurized water delivery of fire protection system pipes. It can also be used in industrial city water supply and drainage, high-rise buildings pressurized water supply, long-distance water supply, heating, bathroom, boiler cold and warm water circulation pressurized air conditioning refrigeration system water supply and equipment matching and other occasions. The general operation of the vertical fire pump is relatively simple, mainly divided into preparation, start-up, diversion, shutdown and end work.
(1) Add No. 90 unleaded gasoline and tighten the fuel tank cap after filling.
(2) Add SE gasoline engine lubricant to the scale of oil scale according to the regulations.
(3) Install the water inlet pipe (no leakage), the water outlet pipe, and the water gun to remove the flammable materials.
(4) Remove the spark plug, connect the high voltage wire, make the spark plug iron, wind the starting rope around the sheave, pull the starting rope to make the engine rotate, and remove the cylinder sealing oil.
(1) Turn on the filter cup switch under the gasoline tank.
(2) Close the carburetor choke valve to 1/2 opening degree (the heat engine may not be closed), and slightly open the throttle valve.
(3) Press the filler rod of the carburetor and release it when the gasoline overflows.
(4) Rotate the starting wheel counterclockwise to the position of compression, wind the starting rope clockwise around the starting wheel, then step on the frame with your feet, and quickly pull the rope to start.
(1) Close the water outlet valve.
(2) Turn on the copper cock switch on the inlet side of the pump.
(3) Press the water inlet wrench on the muffler with your right hand to close the upper outlet of the muffler; pull the governor lever left to pull the carburetor throttle fully open to increase the gasoline engine speed.
(4) After the water spout from the inlet of the muffler at the lower part of the muffler continuously sprays water, open the water outlet valve slightly (at this time, leave the regulator with the left hand and dial the phase.
(5) Wait for the water from the water gun to continue normally and then close the copper cock switch.
(6) Open the water inlet wrench above the muffler.
(7) Fully open the water outlet valve.
(1) Close the water outlet valve and move the upper limit wrench of the carburetor to make the rotation speed at 2500 rpm and run for 3 to 5 minutes at no load to slowly cool the engine.
(2) Close the small throttle valve, reduce the speed, and then press the stop button to stop.
(3) Turn off the oil filter cup switch and do other related work.
5. End of work
(1) Close the pump port cover.
(2) Close the choke valve and run the crankshaft to make the piston in the compressed position. At this time, the intake / exhaust valve is fully closed to prevent moisture and dust from entering the cylinder.
(3) After shutting down in winter, open the screw plug in the lower part of the pump casing and drain the water to avoid freezing.
(4) If corrosive water sources such as seawater have been used, the pump must be operated with clean water for 3 to 5 minutes to avoid corrosion of parts inside the pump.